Microsoft Visio 2021 Standard | 1 Pc Retail
828 in stock
Save on shipping
Item Condition: New.
Version: Microsoft Office Visio 2021 Professional
Format: Digital (Download).
Platform: PC / Software.
License: Retail (Activation Online). Microsoft Certification Included.
Delivery Time: 2-24 Hrs. If want super-fast delivery, ask me for by chat.
Microsoft Visio 2021 Standard For 1 Pc
• Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made templates and shapes
• Build and validate diagrams that support industry standards, including BPMN 2.0 and UML 2.5
• Use your finger or pen to draw and take notes naturally on touch-enabled devices
• Create database visualizations using built-in database model diagrams
• Collaborate with others by adding and replying to comments within Visio
• Link diagrams to live data from internal and external sources
Turn complex ideas into clear visuals
Work as a team to easily create and share data-linked diagrams to bring your ideas to life.
Supports industry standards
Visio’s huge shape library supports Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Specification and Description Language (SDL).
Simple, secure sharing
Share your diagrams from secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint (sold separately).
Change shapes in existing diagrams without losing your layout and shape connections, making it simple to adjust the look of your diagram without losing the work you’ve already done.
Real-time presence indicators
See where co-authors are working in the canvas with a simple presence indicator for files saved in the cloud.
See who’s working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
Supports multiple data sources
Visio supports Microsoft Excel workbooks, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation lists, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Exchange Server directories, Azure Active Directory information, and other OLEDB or ODBC data sources.
Automatically generate org charts from data sources like Excel, Exchange, or Azure Active Directory.
Ability to import DWG files, including enhanced file format support.