Goal Zero Yeti 3000X | PORTABLE POWER STATION
You Save: USD 318 (8%)
Save on shipping
Product: Portable Power Station
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
Product SKU: 36400
Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in
Free shipping, international purchase. Home delivery.
Goal Zero Yeti 3000X | PORTABLE POWER STATION
Upgraded to include the new 2000W AC inverter, the Yeti 3000X will power your life at home, at work, and on the road. Five versatile port options allow you to run everything from power tools and refrigerators to electric bikes and wood-fired grills. Power vans, trailers, tailgates, workshops, essential circuits in your home, and more.
- AC Wall Charger
- 230W: 14 Hours
- 600W: 6 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC) ): 36-72 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC/Nomad) ): 18-36 Hours
- 400W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 2): 9-18 Hours
- 600W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 3): 6-12 Hours
- 800W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 4): 6-9 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 6): 6 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842.4Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 253g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Product SKU: 36400
- Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
- Tablet (30 Wh): 101
- Laptop (50 Wh): 61
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 674
- Light Bulb (11 Wh): 276
- CPAP (65 Wh): 47
- TV (42″ LED) (100 Wh): 31
- Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
- Microwave (1000 Wh): 3
- Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 122
- WiFi Router (25 W): 122
- Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 87
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 55
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 2
YETI 3000X HIGHLIGHTS
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, historical power tracking, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life. Learn more about the Yeti App 3.0
WHAT CAN THE YETI 3000X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 253
Tablet (30 Wh): 101
Laptop (50 Wh): 61
POV Camera (5 Wh): 607
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 169
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 607
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 674
Light Bulb (11 W): 276
CPAP (65 W): 47
TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 31
Pellet Grill (60 W): 51
Microwave (1000 W): 3
Portable Fridge (25 W): 122
WiFi Router (25 W): 122
Mini Fridge (35 W): 87
Full Size Refrigerator (55 W): 55
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 2
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
FROM THE SUNRecharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 200W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 3000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALLPlug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 230W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 6 hours using the available 600W Power Supply.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
PAIR YOUR YETI WITH SOLAR
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
Please note: The Yeti 6000X max solar input is 600W. Exceeding 600W of solar will improve recharge times in low-light and variable conditions.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
POWER YOUR TRAVELS